Is your class full of budding marine biologists? Maybe they’re just endlessly fascinated by what lives beneath the sea? Then we have the perfect activity for them – our Key Stage 1 classroom session is designed for children aged five to seven years old.
Join our ‘What Lives in Water?’ classroom session, and your pupils will:
- Find out why turtles have shells, how many brains octopuses have, how many eyes starfish have, and more
- Learn to identify and classify marine life
- Learn to highlight the differences between marine creatures and other animals
- Play with toy sea-creatures and explore how they have adapted to their deep-sea environment
Or we have 3 other fascinator topics to choose from:
- Drowning in Plastics
- Colour & Camouflage
That’s not all: learning at this classroom session is complete with interactive games, hands-on activities and a Q&A session! Plus, they will also get explore the rest of the aquarium as part of the session.
This classroom session is particularly suitable for Key Stage one primary school children, because they’ll learn within the National Curriculum for their age group:
- Identifying and classifying creatures, i.e. whether they’re herbivores, carnivores, or omnivores
- Answering questions based on their own observations
- Learning to name different oceans
- Comparing living things and objects using simple features
Pay us a visit and we will bring the Primary National Curriculum to life!
|Educational School Trips||Prices (inclusive of VAT)|
|Child (May-August)||£9.25 per child|
|Child (Sept-April)||£9.25 per child|
|Adult (additional to 1:6 free ratios)||£19.20 per adult|
|Primary School Session||£35.50 per session (max 30 children)|
All bookings must have a minimum of 12 children
Please call the office on 0151 357 8804 to discuss your school booking enquiry!
Looking for something else?
Key Stage 2
Enjoy a curriculum led educational session with hands on learning and inspire the next generation of marine biologists!
With something to suit every pocket, school pupils love a trip to the Blue Bay Gift Shop for marine inspired memorabilia!