Qualified Diver – Shark Encounter Dive
Our shark encounters for qualified divers provide crystal clear waters, guaranteed shark sightings and an underwater Caribbean adventure – the only thing we can’t replicate is the tropical weather!
Our shark encounter for qualified divers includes:
- Full safety briefing on-site
- A 30 minute dive with sharks
- Discounted admission to Blue Planet Aquarium for accompanying spectators
- The cost of this dive does not include the use of our diving equipment
- This course is open to divers who are aged 12 or over and who are qualified to a minimum of PADI Open Water, BSAC Ocean Diver, or any other equivalent diving-body certification
- Each diver must have logged a dive within six months prior to diving with us
- Divers under the age of 16 must either be accompanied by a parent or guardian that is also a minimum of open water qualified and completing the dive; or responsibility for the minor will need to be taken on by another adult on the dive (cannot be a member of BPA staff). The adult taking responsibility for the child for the duration of the dive will need to sign an Assumption of Risks form, provided on the day.
After you’ve purchased your dive, and received your voucher confirmation, call our bookings team on 0151 357 8804 to book your dive.
We currently have the following dates available:
Friday 20th October: Good availability
We update the above weekly, and as such it should be used as a guide only. Dive bookings are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Dive vouchers are valid for a full six months from the date of purchase. General terms and conditions apply.
N.B. If you complete the shark encounter, it is recommended that you wait at least 24 hours before flying. Click here to view the PADI Medical Form for this experience.