Love Is In The Aquarium ❤️
Love is well and truly in the air this February at Blue Planet Aquarium. Experience our SEAS OF LOVE event on Valentine’s Day. Hold your sole mate’s hand and take a trip through the waves of love. Make the most of this exclusive-to-adults evening (16 and over).
For two hours – starting at 5:30 pm. Be whisked away to the depths of the ocean. Where you can enjoy dazzling underwater views, romantic lighting, and a stroll hand-in-hand through a kid-free aquarium.
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
You’ll learn all about the romanticists that dwell beneath the waves and discover lost love notes around the aquarium.
Flirt your way through the Shark Tunnel. Become heart-eyed at the sight of divers finding you your very own love note. Kept safely in a bottle deep under the ocean. Do you want a love note hidden in the shark tank? Here’s what to do:
- Get your Valentine’s Day tickets here
- Send us an email with your name, ticket code, and the message you want to send to your date
- When you arrive at Blue Planet Aquarium collect your “love number” from the reception.
- Show your “love number” to the divers. They will find your love note and display it to your special someone.
- Watch your loved one’s surprise at having their own message in a bottle. What better way to tell someone you love them or even bend the knee?
We’ll be treating the most romantic couple to a delicious meal for two at Chiquitos on Coliseum Park, Cheshire Oaks. So you can extend your date into the evening. Want to be in with a chance of winning? We’ll search for the loveliest message (in a bottle) from all those submitted. That lucky sender – and their loved one – will sail on over for a romantic meal after their aquarium experience.
Enjoy the romantic atmosphere, with carefully selected love songs and mood lighting. Setting the scene for a Valentine’s Day date like no other. Book your tickets now for an unforgettable evening.