Nothing says ‘romance’ like some fun beneath the waves, right?
Grab your love-goggles, because Blue Planet Aquarium is sending Cupid and his bow underwater to give the singletons of Cheshire a little helping hand in the dating department.
- Are you single?
- Are you 18 or over?
- Are you able to travel to Blue Planet Aquarium (with notice)?
If the answers are YES, then you’re about to experience a date like never before – welcome to First Dives!
Let the scuba-diving matchmakers find your perfect aquatic match. Fill in your details here and describe your ideal date. The wave-riding Cupid will have his bow and arrow at the ready, and it won’t be long until you’re diving into the depths of the ocean with your blind-date.
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and have the chance to come face-to-fin with Blue Planet’s resident underwater giants. Experience what it’s like to swim with sharks, scuba dive, and learn all the secret underwater codes that divers use to speak to each other. We’re sure the only hand-code you’ll be interested in making is the love heart, because you’ll be under the waves with your perfect match.
Interested in causing some splashes with Mr or Mrs Right? Make sure you sign up quick, because there actually aren’t that many fish in the sea…
The closing date for applications is Sunday 14 October 2018.
First Dive Terms & Conditions
By signing up to First Dives, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- You are 18 or older.
- You will declare any medical conditions you have that could prevent you from partaking in underwater activities.
- You are able to travel to Blue Planet Aquarium (with notice).
For Shortlisted Applicants
By agreeing to take part in First Dives, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to cancel, alter, or amend any of the times and dates without notice if operational or other circumstances require us to do so.
- If we cancel, postpone, or alter any of the dive events at any given time the participant accepts that we are not responsible or liable for any external costs, including but not limited to travel and accommodation costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, or to remove any visitor whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by our staff.
- You must provide no less than 14 days’ notice if you are unable to participate in the dive – this 14-day notice must be strictly adhered to.
- You must complete a PADI medical disclaimer prior to the dive. This is a basic health questionnaire; if any of the questions applies to you then please contact us, as you will require an additional form to be signed by you GP prior to commencing the dive.
- Our dive instructors reserve the right to refuse medical notes if they feel that you’re unsuitable to participate and could possibly jeopardise your and others’ health and safety.