DIGITAL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER, ASPRO UK JOB DESCRIPTION (with particular responsibilities for Oakwood Theme Park)
We understand that providing guests with an engaging service in unique surroundings requires a team of talented and dedicated people who are committed to producing exceptional results everyday. When it comes to people who work for us, we want individuals to express themselves in an environment where change and new ideas are celebrated. This is because we truly believe that every person who works here contributes to our future and where we go. We have great expectations of our team members – and understand that you expect the same commitment from us.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE Working to the core values of Aspro UK, and as a key member of the team, the role of Digital Sales & Marketing Manager contributes to the success of increased on line sales across the UK Group with particular responsibilities for Oakwood Theme Park. Under the direction of the Regional Director you will provide analysis and insights that help understand customer behaviour. You will be based at our Head Office – Blue Planet Aquarium in Cheshire and travel regularly to Oakwood Theme Park, Pembrokeshire.
KEY RESPONSIBILTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES Develop and deliver a detailed Marketing Plan for Oakwood Theme Park
- Identify and maximise opportunities to grow Oakwood Theme Park visitor numbers in all entrance categories
- Create a ‘tactical warchest’ of activities and promotional partners that can be used to implement short term tactical activity if required due to business performance.
- Work with General Manager to develop online PR opportunities, organising and managing any media on site to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- Implement best practices and work closely with the online digital marketing agency to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and have the desired impact.
- To introduce and oversee web-based analytical tools that gather information on website performance and customer behaviour for the Aspro UK attractions.
- Drive promotional redemptions online whilst developing and deploying best practice online retailing techniques to drive online sales growth across all devices – desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Provide key reports
- Analyse the customer journey and conversion funnels to optimise the site experience and improve conversion
Working alongside the site marketing teams to drive traffic to the attractions websites through online and offline marketing activities
CORE COMPETENCIES, CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years experience digital marketing
- Bachelor degree/Masters of Business in Business/IT/Marketing or equivalent
- Evidence of personal development in e-commerce
- Strong understanding of Web analytic software and web design
- Data driven analytical thinker
- Full Driving Licence
- Able to travel frequently
This is full time permanent contract working five days out of seven.
If interested, please send your CV and covering letter to: Janeen Yates, Aspro UK Group HR Manager, c/o Blue Planet Aquarium, Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire, CH65 9LF. Or email [email protected]
Your covering letter WILL be used as a sifting mechanism so make sure it stands out from the crowd!
Closing Date: Sunday, 11th December 2016
We are committed to Equal Opportunities
We do recognize the time and effort it takes to apply for a position, but as an employer of choice we receive a high volume of applications and in the interests of economy, Aspro UK does not notify candidates who have been unsuccessful in their application; consequently if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.