This full day course for qualified divers, will teach you all you need to know about shark conservation, their biology and special techniques for diving with sharks in the wild.
Our dedicated team will take you on an amazing dive in our Caribbean Reef Exhibit – home to one of Europe’s largest collection of sharks.
The day includes:
Full Kit Hire facilities are included and points towards your PADI Master SCUBA Diver certification
• This course is a distinctive Speciality course with accompanying Speciality certification card.
• The Shark Awareness course is open to divers qualified to PADI Open Water or above, BSAC Ocean Diver or any other equivalent diving body certification.
• Points towards PADI Master SCUBA Diver certification
• The cost of this experience includes use of Blue Planet Aquarium Diving Equipment.
• Divers must have logged a dive within six months prior to their dive date.
Course starts at 9.30am. All dates are subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
For more information or to book call us on 0151 357 8804.
N.B. If you complete the open water experience it is recommended that you wait at least 12 hours before flying.