December is almost here and with it comes Santa’s annual trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium. Sit back and enjoy your breakfast next to your table’s own window, whilst Santa swims up to say hello!
Your booking will include your tables own window into Blue Planet Aquariums Caribbean Reef Exhibit. Home to huge Sand Tiger Sharks, swift Blacktip Reef Sharks, clumsy Nurse Sharks, massive Stingrays, loads of tropical fish and the elusive Wobbegong! You’ll be provided with a leaflet that will show you some diver hand signals so you can communicate with Santa through the glass.
All non-toddler tickets come with a full English breakfast and free tea, coffee or juice. Vegan or vegetarian options are available upon request. Once you’re finished with breakfast and Santa has said Merry Christmas to all the fish, It’ll be time for presents! After he’s dried off he will come out to say hello in person and hand out presents for all the kids!
Tickets for this event sell out quickly, we do intend to open up new dates as tables fill up but availability is limited! If you wish to book a ticket please call 0151 357 8804 to secure your table.
• The booking includes a full English breakfast at The Nautilus kitchen for all adults and children with direct views into our Caribbean Reef Exhibit, a gift from Santa for all children under 12 years old and an all-day pass to visit Blue Planet Aquarium (Valid only on the date of Breakfast with Scuba Santa between the hours of 9 am & 5 pm.
• Persons under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian throughout the experience.
• A Minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 6 people per booking.
• Once seated at The Nautilus Kitchen, guests must remain within their booth, Santa will visit every window!
• Guests must not attend if they have been advised to self-isolate due to COVID-19 or currently have COVID-19.
*In this eventuality, ticket validity will be extended for up to 6 months allowing guests to book a visit to the aquarium, and an exclusive behind the scenes tour.
• Should Blue Planet Aquarium need to cancel the event or close due to local or national lockdown measures related to COVID-19, a full refund will be awarded to each guest.
• Doors will open exclusively to Scuba Santa Guests at 9 am and close at 9.30 am. Breakfast service will be served from 9.30-10.30am (Elf tour, Scuba Santa viewing, breakfast and visit from Santa lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes – Aquarium ticket valid until 5 pm).
• No shows, or late arrival after the event are non-refundable and will result in the full cost of the package being charged, in the event your party is a few minutes late you should call us on 01513578804 ext. 223 so that measures may be taken to fit you in.
• Only food and drink provided by us as part of the ticket may be consumed at The Nautilus Kitchen during dining events.
• Whilst at Blue Planet Aquarium or The Nautilus kitchen any abuse towards our team or other parties will result in guests being asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.